Welcome to Island House
****An Important note to our Guests******:
Updated Feb. 1, 2021 At the Island House, we are monitoring the latest news related to the COVID - 19 coronavirus. Based on the Governor's directives, we are welcoming guests on a limited basis following an industry recommended safety protocol.
- We offer remote check in if requested.
- On property, we request guests observe social distancing and wear masks when entering our small office.
- We follow enhanced sanitizing procedures, assigning beach chairs to guests to avoid cross use, and providing sanitizing wipes and spray at the common beach shower, grill area, and trash/recycle recepticles.
- Staff and guests are instructed to stay home if they are displaying any of the COVID symptoms and we take tempatures of staff daily and guests as they arrive on property for the protection of our guests, staff and community.
- We are not allowing unregistered visitors on property at this time
We appreciate your understanding. We continue to evaluate conditions on a daily basis and ask for your patience and understanding during this extremely dynamic time.
Should you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay, please contact us and we will be happy to answer questions and address your concerns.
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to make significant changes in our daily lives. Our hearts go out to all of you impacted during this unprecedented time . We appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming all of our valued guests back to the Island House.
Island House beachfront resort is located on beautiful Casey Key, a 7 mile barrier island nestled between Sarasota and Venice Florida. Here you may enjoy a quaint, unspoiled tropical paradise, with its white sandy beaches. Spend your days lounging in the sun, strolling the beach for shells and sharks’ teeth, or visiting the many shops, galleries, and attractions that Venice and Sarasota have to offer. The end of the day brings picture perfect sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. You can walk to 4 waterfront restaurants with a great selection of local seafood. Great golf, shopping, grocery and produce markets, and many other restaurants are only a short distance away. Bikes, kayaks and paddleboards may be rented and delivered to your door.