Welcome to Island House
Island House beachfront resort is located on beautiful Casey Key, a 7 mile barrier island nestled between Sarasota and Venice Florida. Here you may enjoy a quaint, unspoiled tropical paradise, with its white sandy beaches. Spend your days lounging in the sun, strolling the beach for shells and sharks’ teeth, or visiting the many shops, galleries, and attractions that Venice and Sarasota have to offer. The end of the day brings picture perfect sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. You can walk to 4 waterfront restaurants with a great selection of local seafood. Great golf, shopping, grocery and produce markets, and many other restaurants are only a short distance away. Kayaks and paddleboards may be rented a short distance away and Bikes rentals may be delivered to your door.
****An Important note to our Guests******:
Updated August 2, 2021 Island House continues to monitor the lastest news related to the COVID - 19 coronavirus. Last week the CDC updated its mask guidance, recommending that everyone wear masks while indoors, regardless of vaccination status in areas of high COVID – 19 transmission.
We encourage our guests to take personal precautions while enjoying our area.
- We offer remote check in if requested.
- We follow enhanced sanitizing procedures, and have sanitizing wipes and hand santizer available.
- Staff wear masks while indoors with guests.
- Staff and guests are instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill and/or displaying any COVID symptoms.
- We are not allowing unregistered visitors on property at this time.
We appreciate your understanding. Should you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay, please contact us and we will be happy to answer questions and address your concerns.